Study in POLAND
Situated in the center of Europe, Poland is among the largest and most populous countries in the region – ninth largest in Europe by area, and sixth in the European Union (EU) by population. Poland has enjoyed strong economic growth in recent years, particularly since joining the EU in 2004; in the midst of the economic crisis of 2009, Poland was the only European nation to report economic expansion.
KEY HIghlighted Points of POLAND
• Bachelor’s 3/4 yrs., Master’s 1/2 yrs. & PHD 4 yrs., Photography diploma 1 year.
• All stream Courses are available.
• At Present, No IELTS. # No Age bar # visa issuing time 15 days.
• 2/4 intakes, Education in 100% English.
• All institutions and universities are Government approved.
• Most of Polish uni’s offering Polish degree with part time work
• Clark uni (USA degree) & UOSS, Part-Time Study, Full Time Work
• Schengen visa - 28 Countries European Union Pass.
• European Credit Transfer System [ECTS] (This means you can start education in Poland and study 1 term in any country of the World including USA,Canada, UK, AUS, NZ, European other countries - Germany – CZ – Holland –Denmark). STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM also known as ERASMUS+
- Undergraduate: 10 / 10 +2
- Graduate: 16 years of education required (10+2+3)
- September / October
- Summer: April / May (In Few University)
- NO IELTS
- No AGE BAR
- NO GAP BAR
Documents for Application
- Passport Copy
- 10th /12th / Diploma / Bachelor / Post graduate / Master Degree Mark sheets
- 3 Recommendation letterrI( IF Require By University)
- Statement of Purpose
College ans Universities
- Clark University (1st year in Poland & 2nd year in USA)
- University of Social Science)
- IPI PAN
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Warsaw school of Photography
- Vistula University